Tenshi No Sakebi
Tenshi No Sakebi
Tenshi No Sakebi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angel's Outcry

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Kage Dream

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bee
Admin
Bee

The Kage Dream Empty
PostSubject: The Kage Dream   The Kage Dream EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 12:56 am

Do you have what it takes?
Hokage :: Mizukage :: Kazekage :: Raikage :: Tsuchikage
Out of all the shinobi countries of the world of Naruto, the five most powerful are allowed to call their leaders by the Kage (Shadow) title. These five individuals are called the "Five Kage," they are Watershadow (Mizukage), Fireshadow (Hokage), Windshadow (Kazekage) , Earthshadow (Tsuchikage) and Lightningshadow (Raikage). The Kage are the leaders of their respective hidden villages and the ninja which inhabit their country.

The Guidelines

1) You have to be a active member of the forum. If you know that you are not going to be active, please, do us a favour and do not apply.
2) You have to have at least ten posts on the forum before thinking about applying.
3) You have to be at least a jounin rank to apply.

The Application

Character Name:
Kage choice:
Reason of why you want to become an kage:

Last edited by Bee on Sat May 14, 2011 6:03 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://tenshinosakebi.rpg-board.net
Nidari
Admin
Nidari

The Kage Dream Empty
PostSubject: Kazekage - Dion   The Kage Dream EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 7:01 pm

Character Name: Nidari
Kage choice: Kazekage

Reason of why you want to become an kage: Besides being the current leader of several different organizations, I find that I personally am more capable then anyone else for this position. For the simple fact that each and every organization I've been in charge of has flourished nicely and has also done exceptionally well with any other organizations unless they were deemed hostiles. I have great decision making skills and I am a diverse thinker and can and will constantly keep people on their feet and guessing. Understanding that you're never too old or too young to learn, I keep myself in constant training to get better as well as to help those whom are following the same judgment and path as I excel beyond what they find that they are even capable of. Coming up with new abilities and ideas is what I'm good at and what I do as a passion and hobby. Hunting down those that oppose any of whom we consider family is a side hobby. If you're allied with us you are not just an ally but you're family.

Your Kazekage-Nidari

P.S. I'm also just that damn epic. >_>

Last edited by Nidari on Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bee
Admin
Bee

The Kage Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kage Dream   The Kage Dream EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 7:36 pm

After much thinking and consideration of your abilities and who you are, I will have to say that you have been accepted as the Kazekage of the Hidden Sand Village. Use your wisdom and leadership wisely and correctly or you will be stripped from your status as Kage. Have a wonderful time as leader.

~Bee
Back to top Go down
https://tenshinosakebi.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

The Kage Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kage Dream   The Kage Dream Empty

Back to top Go down

The Kage Dream
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tenshi No Sakebi :: Welcome Board :: Rules and other reads :: Application Board-
Jump to: